What to look for in a home security camera in El Paso
So many homeowners in El Paso want to get a view what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the most effective tools to include as you design your home security system. Although standalone cameras can be effective when installed appropriately, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in El Paso? You’ll be happy to know these important devices have more features than earlier versions. You are able to view real-time footage from inside cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with integrated security features from outside cameras. And you can direct your home security cameras easily in one app.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in El Paso
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will take your residence’s defense to a higher level. These crucial parts of your alarm system are available with an incredible range of features including two-way communications, video storage, and mobile access. Review all of the available options here.
- Forceful deterrents: Choose a camera that is able to take immediate action. If unusual movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will emerge next to the lens and an audible alert will emit.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision sensors provide well-defined images of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their clarity when zooming in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Check for devices with video storage capabilities and the capacity to watch footage right from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in El Paso are often connected to a handy smartphone app. You are able to watch live streams or pre-recorded clips and even engage or disarm your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver an update to your cell phone when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detection: Built-in motion sensors means your cameras will take notice whenever odd activity is detected. You’ll also be alerted with a notification on your mobile device.
- Speak to delivery people or family: Would you like to touch base with your kids after school? Do you have a visitor at your main entry? Modern surveillance systems, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way audio so you are able to speak to the people captured by your surveillance device.
- Improve your perspective: As a general rule, your exterior cameras should provide no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This benefit gives you the chance to program the exact space you would like your camera to watch over. This can be helpful to limit the movement you surveil as you don’t necessarily need updates every time a car goes by on the road.
Configure your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in El Paso. All that remains is to design your own customized Vivint smart home. Call (915) 465-3064 to begin or submit the following form to reach out to our security experts.