Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in El Paso goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will spring to action. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The guideline they adhere to depends on the kind of emergency. For instance, if a medical emergency is initiated, a single effort will be made to reach you before help is sent out. If you have a break-in - the most typical type of alarm - a monitoring specialist will follow these guidelines to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you using the touchscreen interface. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt is not successful, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, nearby law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not able to communicate with the monitoring team, don't worry. Support will still be dispatched even if you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in El Paso
Get prepared for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in El Paso from Vivint. Call (915) 465-3064 to begin the customization of your property’s security today.