Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in El Paso?
Your new nursery is almost set for your precious child. You dedicated quite a bit of time putting together the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even hung a shelf with an assortment of stuffed animals as a final detail. But how are you planning to keep watch over your baby? You can choose the customary method with a basic listening device or take it a bit further and use the surveillance equipment available to you in your modern home security system.
Although it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in El Paso, it’s a great choice when you consider the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in El Paso are great baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your fully integrated smart home and accessible via an easy-to-use home security app. This provides you versatility and comfort as you can monitor your little one from anyplace via your phone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-definition video footage: You’ll get crystal clear, high-quality footage of your baby. You are even able to review recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- Two-way audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you can actually verbalize to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to settle a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you are able to take advantage of the talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your newborn decides nap time is over and is ready to get out of the crib, you can have motion-triggered notifications sent right to your mobile device.
- One-press call-outs: Despite the fact this benefit is really for older children, it’s worth a mention. With a single tap of a button, your youngster can contact you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a tremendous benefit. If you notice that your little one is struggling to sleep and believe it might be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you are able to adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can integrate another indoor camera and enjoy access to both of them with a single smartphone app.
Design Your El Paso smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own El Paso smart home and get the comfort and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can supply. Call (915) 465-3064 today and explore how we can make your home safer and more convenient for every member of your family.