How does home monitoring work in El Paso?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise option for defending your house and family. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how El Paso home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to skilled security professionals seems to be a smart idea to you, it’s time to think about home monitoring. Although they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your house or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to verify the situation and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent isn’t able to speak with you, they will automatically alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the situation and will function as the main touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are off site.
Basically, you might equate monitoring to having your very own security staff connected to your security components. This gives you more than simply a sense of peace as you have real, trained specialists to assist you during your time of need.
Protecting your house, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support poised and ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy making certain family members are out of danger. It’s even more essential when a crisis happens while you’re not there. Think about your fire alarm beeping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What happens when no one is there to heed the alert of the blaring siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always guarded, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in El Paso home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All device communications are directed through this important, central hub. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your smart home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio capability letting you speak directly to your monitoring specialists
- You can request assistance with any type of emergency, including medical matters
If you’re unable to locate your mobile device when a disaster occurs, you may still communicate with your monitoring agents directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive El Paso security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and request a comprehensive El Paso smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you need. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your property’s defense, place a call to (915) 465-3064 or fill out the following form to begin.